5 Make-Ahead Vegan & Gluten-Free Lunches: Part 2


Untitled-4

Next up, we’re getting over the hump with a protein-packed lunch.
IMG_1771
In the original recipe, I used wheat berries and I preferred it to the brown rice. If you don’t need a gluten-free recipe, I suggest using wheatberries if you can, but use whatever grain that floats your boat.

IMG_1770

Love juicy pears!

And because no week is complete without a big salad, Thursday packs in a bounty of vegetables while strategically leaving room for chocolate…muhauha.

IMG_1772
This is a high volume lunch and one that I will split up into lunch plus a snack or two.

IMG_1774

For Friday’s lunch, I used up any leftover grains or beans that I hadn’t used (you can also do this for dinners throughout the week).

IMG_1778
IMG_1780

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com